$145 60-minute session
$100. no insurance
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- When does the deductible start over again?
- What is my co-pay amount? What is my co-insurance amount?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is couples therapy covered?
Please ask for a print out of benefits amounts. You pay a great deal for coverage. It is important you know what you are paying for... That way there are no surprises should you discover, for instance, your deductible has started over and your co-pay is no longer adequate payment for the sessions.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.
First Health Choice Network (FCHN)
Group Health PPO
United Healthcare Community
Kaiser Permanete of WA -PPO